Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A new beginning and some films I have seen

A brand new start. I had given up for a while. Just not enough time. But I decided to revisit the blog for one reason only, and that's to make postings about films I have seen. Hopefully i can go back to doing full blown reviews of books and films, but right now I am looking for something that keeps track of my movie going and that I can share with the public. So for now, this blog will mostly cover films. I had written about films here in the past, but I found that I was unable to keep up with it since one can consume a film in 2 hours more or less and it takes an hour (more or less)to write a review. So I decided to just focus on books since those take longer to consume and therefore I wouldn't have to write much, but even at that slower pace, I was not able to keep up. A difficult Fall and Spring are partially responsible. So I found some satisfaction with my desire to share on Facebook where there is an AP that allows me to post books I have read. I don't write very much - just blurbs really, but at least I can keep track of what I read and share it, though I am not always convinced the AP is posting. But there was no similar AP to post and share films I have seen, and I noticed people on Facebook like doing that. I started to post about films, but there was no real record being kept of what I have seen, so here I am back at the blog. The blog will keep track of all the movies I have seen and I can still share. For now I'll be keeping the he posts blurb-like, but I hope to one day being able to get more elaborate with my entries once again.

No comments: